IGC Rental Qualification Criteria
- Income must be at least 2.5 to 3 times monthly rent
- No Rental Verification – 1.5x Security Deposit
- Family Rental Verification – 1.5x Security Deposit
- Negative Rental Verification Grounds for Decline
- Owned Prior Residence
- 0 – 4 Late Payments: No Additional Deposit
- 5 or More Late Payments: 1.5x Security Deposit
- Credit will be reviewed on a Case by Case Basis
- No Eviction records for the last five years
- No unpaid balances with previous landlords
- No unpaid utilities
- All Bankruptcy’s Must be discharged no less than 1 year
Alternative Credit Requirements
Applicant shall provide statements for at least 2 accounts showing a 12-month history of on-time
payments for any of the following: cable, phone, insurance or utility.
- SSN Required, 700 Minimum Credit Score
- Co-signer cannot be an occupant of the property
*Income only needs to be verified if being used to qualify for income requirement
An applicant will be automatically declined for the following:
- Any felony conviction less than 7 years old.
- Any felony conviction, where the date of sentence completion or parole completion, is less than 7 years old.
- Evidence of multiple felony convictions.
- Any offense requiring registration as a sex offender.
- Max of 2 pets per property
- No Aggressive Breeds
- No Farm Animals
- No Exotic Pets
- Must have current Vet/shot records
- Most properties require Non-Refundable Pet fee of $350 to $500