IGC Pet Policy
- All pets must be approved by owner/management.
- Any tenant or applicant who wishes to keep a pet is required to obtain approval from management/owner of the intended or otherwise occupied property.
- All approved Pets are subject to required Pet Rents and Administrative Fees which must be agreed to and paid prior to any pet being permitted in the premises.
- Common household pets shall include domesticated dogs, cats, rodents, fish, birds and turtles kept for pleasure. No tenant shall have more than two pets.
- The size of pets is not specifically limited. However, all pet owners must be able to maintain control over their pets.
- All female dogs over the age of six months and all female cats over the age of five months must be spayed. All male dogs over the age of eight months and all male cats over the age of ten months must be neutered. If health problems prevent such spaying or neutering, a veterinarian’s certificate will be necessary to allow the pet to become or continue to be a resident of the development.
- Pet owners shall be liable for damage caused by their pets. All pet owners must obtain liability insurance. The management/owner may require of the tenant, payment of a pet deposit, a non-refundable administrative pet fee, and/or additional pet rent for each pet.
- The pet shall be maintained and properly licensed and inoculated as required by local, county or state statute, ordinance or health code.
- Pets of vicious or dangerous disposition shall not be permitted. Any pet duly determined to constitute under state or local law as a nuisance or threat may be required to be immediately removed.
Current List of Restricted Dog Breeds
- American pit bull terriers
- American bulldogs
- Staffordshire terriers
- German shepherds
- Doberman pinschers
- Great Danes
- Cane corsos
- Chow chows
- Wolf hybrids
This list is subject to change. Please Contact us with any questions.